Letchworth Christmas Lights Switch On
I'm excited to be chatting to the lovely people at @SmallBizSatUK tomorrow afternoon at 2.15pm! Tune in by visiting their Facebook page.
It's part of their virtual Bus Tour of the UK celebrating small businesses. Tomorrow they're "in" #Letchworth!
Latest news for all our business tenants - we are sharing important updates including our new property management partner, grants available, and the Shop Local campaign.
#letchworth #businesses #shoplocal #tenants #update
Rates of coronavirus are extremely high in parts of #Hertfordshire and they will continue to rise unless we all play our part
Please follow the rules and stay home as much as possible
For more info, visit: http://www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/coronavirus
10 hours ago
The grapevineHello everyone.. We are happy to say that from tomorrow (2nd December) we are back open for dining in!!!
Before you visit please take time to read these new rules as a result of us being in Tier 2..
The new Tier 2 rules...
- PLEASE MAKE SURE HAVE YOUR FACE MASK ON BEFORE ENTERING!! If you are exempt please make sure you have your lanyard with you. Failure to do so will result in you not being seated I’m afraid.
- When arriving please wait to be seated, this includes outside tables.
- No tables larger than 6 people from the same household/bubble.
- Please do not try and book additional tables to increase booking number or merge households together. If you are found to have done this I’m afraid your booking will be cancelled and/or you shall be asked to leave.
- You cannot order any alcohol without a meal already in front of you or already ordered. Once you have finished eating you will have to leave the premises ( Government rules, not ours😊)
- Upon entry you will have to sign in to the track and trace app or sign in manually with a member of staff.
- If you do leave your seat for any reason please make sure you put your face mask on before doing so.
- Take away will still be available
We are doing our best at The Grapevine to keep all of our customers safe and happy when visiting our restaurant.
Please remember to be patient with our staff as we are all struggling with the new rules and they are doing their best to keep you safe 😊
We look forward to seeing you all again soon!! And thank you to everyone who has managed to support us during the lockdown! ... See MoreSee Less
12 hours ago
13 hours ago
Please note Letchworth Christmas Lights Switch-On Is Pre- Recorded & not LIVE! So to avoid disappointment please do not turn up to the Town Centre expecting to see a show...Tune in Online on 5th December 2020 ... See MoreSee Less
14 hours ago
Cultivo LoungeThe Cultivo giving tree is back 😁 most of you will remember what a success this was last year and that was all down to the generosity of our loungers! We are again asking for you to help us in making sure every child gets the Christmas they deserve🎁
This year it will work as follows-
⭐️Pop into Cultivo and collect a tag from the tree that contains a name and age of a child
⭐️Buy a gift for that child, wrap it and attach the tag (maybe with a personalised message)
⭐️Melissa and Hayley will wait patiently for you on Saturday 12th December 2.30pm-5pm and again on Wednesday 15th December 3pm-5pm for you to drop your gift off
⭐️The gifts will then be collected by the need project and distributed to the children in time for Christmas morning.
We can’t wait to see you all tomorrow morning we sure have missed you! 🎄🎄🎄
The Need Project ... See MoreSee Less