There's a Time and
Place for Everything.
The 3rd Letchworth Beer & World Food Festival, 29th & 30th September.
The long-awaited Beer & World Food Festival is back in Letchworth this month! The time has finally come for Letchworth Town Centre to be transformed into a hub of festivities.
Experience the best brews on offer in the giant beer tent, brought to you by local beer shop and festival sponsors Crafty's, and for tasty delights, visitors can sample world cuisine from a wide variety of food stalls on display around town. There is so much on offer throughout the weekend that visitors will truly be spoilt for choice!
This year's festival will take place on Saturday 29th September and Sunday 30th September from 12pm to 6pm in Letchworth Town Centre, and is free and open to all.
- Crafty’s Beer Tent featuring both local and exotic beers
- World Foods including Thai, Jamaican and Mediterranean
- Live music including Blues, Motown, Jazz and Folk
- Beer Yoga taster sessions
- Gin & Prosecco mobile bars
- Wine Tasting
- Cider Celebrations & Apple Pressing
- Wordsearch Trail across town
- Funfair on Broadway Gardens
- Dance Performances from Garden City Samba
- Free Kids’ Activities including giant board games, character
mascots and face painting
You would be surprised how easily accessible Letchworth is from across Hertfordshire so why not come down and support our local community by having a beer with us!